Make Yourself Presentable and Marketable to Future Employers
“Why should I hire you?”
“What makes you think that our company is right for you?”
Stumped by these intimidating but crucial questions? Nisai Brunei’s Director and Operations executive Nadiah Hishamuddin, interviewer of candidates in the hundreds, is here to help you answer with ease and confidence by teaching you good interview skill tips. If giving a good first impression to potential employers is your goal, then having good interview skills is your key.
Having good interview skills doesn’t just help you during an interview but also helps your future employer see how you will fit into their company. In an ideal job interview, you are able to connect with your future employer, build a good rapport with them and from there, they can foresee a good working relationship, build a sense of trust in you and see you as a potential asset to the company. And all of this can be determined based on the job interview.
In this class, Nadiah will be giving you tips on achieving the above through some of these key factors, among others:
- Self-research: Knowing your strengths and weaknesses and how to demonstrate your talents and capabilities.
- Employer research: Tailoring yourself to a prospective company and proving you have done your research.
- First impressions: Body language, attire, verbal and non-verbal communication etc.
- Common Interview Questions: Anticipate and prepare what interviewers might ask of you.
- How to close: Ending your interview with a strong closing statement.
Who is this class for?
Jobseekers of any age and background.
How long is this class?
How many classes are there?
How do I access this class’s recording?
You can access it in the ‘curriculum’ section.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes