Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
Additional information on Mavensdotlive’s platforms and features can be seen here.
The duration for courses varies: a one-off class usually takes an hour or two and a course may take 3 weeks to 2 months.
You can also use your social media to connect with Mavensdotlive without entering details and activating.
- Go to the Courses page and choose the course of your interest. In the course’s overview tab, it will state the ‘minimum no. of students required to activate class’.
- Click ‘add to cart’ and then your personal details will be required. Your enrollment is then being processed.
- You then wait for us to email you if the class is activated or not.
- If the class is activated, your enrollment will be accepted and we will require you to pay.
- Now you are able to access all the course’s curriculum.
The Curriculum tab contains the teaching materials. The ways in which it organizes depends on how an instructor structures his lessons per week or session.
The Instructor tab displays an instructor’s profile and the Review tab showcases the reviews made by the registered students.
If you are not already logged in, you are required to login first in order to become an instructor. Please go to the following link here to register.
In the become an instructor page, you are displayed the Become An Instructor and Instructor’s Agreement guidelines and the Registration form. This form includes your username, email, phone number and message.
Your instructor registration form requires the moderation team’s approval.