Privacy and Policy
Last updated on January 20, 2022
- When a student takes a class on mavens.live, we will share the student’s username and profile with the teacher for the purpose of teaching these students on Mavensdotlive.
- By enrolling in a class on Mavensdotlive, a student grants to us permission to share that student’s information with the teacher. The teacher is required to respect the privacy of the student.
- The teacher may use that personal information for no other purpose, such as sending unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions.
- Without express consent from that person, you must not add any Mavensdotlive misuse of any student’s personal information.
- Remember that you need to comply with all relevant legal rules when you use Mavensdotlive. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws which govern the ways in which you can use another Mavensdotlive user’s information.
- We use several common tracking tools on our website. These may include browser cookies. We may also use web beacons, flash cookies, and similar technologies.
- We use these tools to: Recognize new or past users, improve our website, collect information about your browsing history, better understand the interests of our users and web site visitors and serve them with the most relevant content.